This universal vaporizer spittoon was designed to easily catch all spent material (ABV) from any of your stem or whip style vaporizers. The flexible tapered intake was designed to work with nearly any size stem, while the exhaust side contains two screens designed to prevent debris from blowing out of the jar.
To use the Spittoon, simply remove the stem containing your spent material from the vaporizer and press firmly against the Spittoon's inlet, puff gently on the stem's mouthpiece to eject material into the jar. (OPTIONAL STEP: Crank your vaporizer to maximum temperature and use empty stem to loosen any remaining material stuck to the screen before using the Spittoon a second time.)
For best results, clean the spittoon with ISO or brush off the exhaust screens whenever you open the jar to empty contents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my own Mason Jar?
- Absolutely! The Spittoon Lid was designed to fit on any regular-mouth G70CT threaded mason jar.
- Why is my material stuck to the stem and not blowing into the jar?
- You haven't fully finished vaporizing your material. Continue vaporizing!
- Your Stem may have a side carb hole, be sure to cover the carb while blowing
- Do I need to install both exhaust screens?
- While both screens are installed for convenience, both may not be necessary if you are vaporizing coarse material.
- Can I use the Spittoon with a hot stem?
- Yes, this silicone is heat safe to 450F (230C)
- I lost one of my exhaust screens, do you sell replacements?
- Absolutely! Please email Questions [AT ] Delta3DStudios.com to purchase replacements
Looking for the instructional manual? Download it here!
(Lid-only Kit includes rubber lid + metal trim ring. Customer must supply their own regular-mouth sized glass mason jar)
Love this thing, surprisingly useful
Posted by C on Mar 28th 2018
Bought this on a sudden impulse after looking at it for a few months and I'm so glad I did. I haven't had mine long so we'll have to see how it holds up long run, but it's made cleanup so much easier after vaping. The jar is smaller than I had imagined which to me is a good thing, I guess I was expecting a full sized mason jar but it's only about the size of a coffee mug or something, but narrower. The silicone insert sits well inside the lid, you can thump it pretty solidly without it falling out. All in all, great product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their vaping process
Posted by Unknown on Dec 21st 2017
Use this every day with my vapcap. Makes dumping it out so much easier and faster. Would love to see some kind of plug/cover to close up some of the holes if you need to take it somewhere, however even without that it is a must for any vaporizer with a stem
Posted by Unknown on Aug 18th 2017
Love this. it's an essential now. fits perfectly in the cup holder in my car. had to fix in a finer gauge screen to prevent herb dust from coming out w blowback but it's amazing!
Posted by Unknown on May 4th 2017
This is something I never would have thought of myself, but it just so happens to be perfect for my needs. The Vape Spittoon makes it really easy to empty your stems and whips. It's so easy you can do it with your eyes closed, seriously!
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee