This universal vaporizer spittoon was designed to easily catch all spent material (ABV) from any of your stem or whip style vaporizers. The flexible tapered intake was designed to work with nearly any size stem, while the exhaust side contains two screens designed to prevent debris from blowing out of the jar.
To use the Spittoon, simply remove the stem containing your spent material from the vaporizer and press firmly against the Spittoon's inlet, puff gently on the stem's mouthpiece to eject material into the jar. (OPTIONAL STEP: Crank your vaporizer to maximum temperature and use empty stem to loosen any remaining material stuck to the screen before using the Spittoon a second time.)
For best results, clean the spittoon with ISO or brush off the exhaust screens whenever you open the jar to empty contents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my own Mason Jar?
- Absolutely! The Spittoon Lid was designed to fit on any regular-mouth G70CT threaded mason jar.
- Why is my material stuck to the stem and not blowing into the jar?
- You haven't fully finished vaporizing your material. Continue vaporizing!
- Your Stem may have a side carb hole, be sure to cover the carb while blowing
- Do I need to install both exhaust screens?
- While both screens are installed for convenience, both may not be necessary if you are vaporizing coarse material.
- Can I use the Spittoon with a hot stem?
- Yes, this silicone is heat safe to 450F (230C)
- I lost one of my exhaust screens, do you sell replacements?
- Absolutely! Please email Questions [AT ] Delta3DStudios.com to purchase replacements
Looking for the instructional manual? Download it here!
Posted by Unknown on May 4th 2017
This is something I never would have thought of myself, but it just so happens to be perfect for my needs. The Vape Spittoon makes it really easy to empty your stems and whips. It's so easy you can do it with your eyes closed, seriously!
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Customers also viewed